I had a neat design idea for a graveyard/mass tomb area, with a big open room with stairs leading down into small burial chambers. And after a dwarf is entombed, was gonna block off the stairs with a block floor, and put a memorial stone to the dwarf on top.
So made a fort to try it out, then I got the silly idea of building a tomb for every single dwarf before hand with chest/cabinet to store their earthly possessions. And I literally could not keep pace with the rate the migrants were coming in. Probably should have set them all to smooth stone instead of trying to train my engravers on it.
Still looked pretty neat, I guess.
- rainy-doctorclara-winchester likes this
- rawraxily likes this
- d100sanloss likes this
- anotherseanjohnson reblogged this from peachpizza
- piejoyoctopus likes this
- peachpizza reblogged this from darksilverhawk and added:
- darksilverhawk reblogged this from peachpizza and added:
- scintillatingwillow reblogged this from peachpizza
- escapevessel reblogged this from peachpizza
- tumblrisweird likes this